Women and our money

Women are the pivotal transforming agents in our society. Women have to have a voice; otherwise the cycle of poverty just keeps growing.
I always find myself saying " I am a creative person and dont have the patience to deal with money". I realised this thinking must change, for in order to become who we are meant to be, we must take charge of our financial lives.
Take this journey with me and if you have a few tips, please share...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

$135,000 in debt and spends $400/month on Starbucks? and you thought you were hopeless.


This mom has $135,000 in credit card debt and spends $400 a month on Starbucks. See her on Oprah where on a scale of 1-10 of financially disastrous situations, Suze Orman ranked her 1,000.
Her daughter says "When I grow up, I want to be just like Mommy"
A lesson for us all.

No comments:

Pocketbooks

Tracking Fashion Stocks