Women and our money

Women are the pivotal transforming agents in our society. Women have to have a voice; otherwise the cycle of poverty just keeps growing.
I always find myself saying " I am a creative person and dont have the patience to deal with money". I realised this thinking must change, for in order to become who we are meant to be, we must take charge of our financial lives.
Take this journey with me and if you have a few tips, please share...

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year's Blahs: Retail Shares Decline On Downbeat Outlook

It's a new year, but the same old stock market story.On 2008's first day of trading, retail shares fell sharply as oil prices reached $100 a barrel for the first time ever. And, after 12 months of steep erosion in the value of retail shares, this year is looking like it will be even more of an uphill battle. Read more

No comments:

Pocketbooks

Tracking Fashion Stocks